Sunday, July 07, 2013

Summer in Conwy at last!

Our little family of ducks are enjoying the sunshine. They do need lots of patience as they have to keep moving when walkers pass by. Dad does not trust anyone and makes them all get up and move out until they've passed!
The lavender is a really strong colour this year and I look forward to going to pick some to put in my lavender hearts.
Conwy is very crowded all along the quay.
It's a lovely day for everyone on the river, not many boats left as they have all gone sailing.
I may not be able to post very often in the next few weeks as my husband is in hospital, but I will try and take the odd photo when I can.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely summery photos Mags. Sorry to hear your husband is in hospital and I hope he will make a good recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your husband is okay Mags. Thinkin of you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics M. Summer at last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your husband is doing well. Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to leave a comment yesterday, but it seems it didn't work..
    Just wanted to send good wishes to your husband and to you.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place. Thanks for the blog Vacation to live for

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I do try to answer all comments, but if I can't for some reason, I do appreciate them very much. Diolch yn fawr.