Friday, January 24, 2014

Be Creative

CirclesBe Creative
Thanks to Myfanwy I have had my most creative day in a long time. It's also been a nasty and miserable day, just the day to be playing with the computer.
I've been playing with a few things today, I'll change that to 'creating' a few things that I hope are going to be useful. I've made three stencils, two using the photo above and one using the one below.
 
It took a long time to convert both to black and white and create stencils with my Cameo Silhouette. I haven't yet cut them out, so I don't know how successful they are. I will try them out in tomorrow's 15 minutes of being creative.
I'm afraid Blogger doesn't want to insert my images tonight so I'll have another go tomorrow.
 
I know if I use Windows Live Writer I'd have no problems, but I like the way Blogger shows all the images when you select one. I think I'll have to go back and use that instead next time.
I've found some posts I posted about circles http://digitalgran.blogspot.co.uk/2009/07/circles.html 
 






2 comments:

  1. We have pigeons on our bird feeders who look as if they are trying to be hummingbirds in their efforts to get at the peanuts. Great photos and I love the fossil. Hope the stencils turn out well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! I love the fossil also. Stencils, wow cool.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I do try to answer all comments, but if I can't for some reason, I do appreciate them very much. Diolch yn fawr.