Monday, February 10, 2014

Digital art on a Spring day!

 
Now I wonder which colour I should choose? These were made last night.

 
It was such a beautiful day I went for a short walk and took a few photos, well maybe not just a few, but so many I couldn't choose which ones to use in this post. There's a slightly different view of the castle. Can you see people on the tower?

 

I like this one too.


More signs that Spring is on the way!


Another bit of play last night. a bit too vivid perhaps and I may have to have another play with this one.

2 comments:

  1. More lovely images and colours - they are all great - I couldn't choose. Glad the wind had dropped or those people might have been blown off the tower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:20 pm

    Beautiful. I like the pink one best I think but very hard to choose. D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. I do try to answer all comments, but if I can't for some reason, I do appreciate them very much. Diolch yn fawr.